Friday, May 15, 2015

Scale Reflection




            The strongest technical aspect of my work was being able to line up the picture the right way to make it look like my siblings were sitting in the car or even standing in the cup. This is the strongest aspect because it was easy to tell them where they need to be in order to make the picture look realistic. The technical aspect that I could improve on is fixing the levels and curves better. Some of my pictures are darker and they look funny when you changed the levels and the curves because they were either to dark, light, or zoomed to far.
            The easiest part about this art activity was setting up the camera and the person in the picture to make it look like they are doing something that seems to not be really possible. It was the easiest part because when you found the object to use and make it look realistic, you were able to adjust what you were doing and make it look possible. The difficult part of this activity was finding out what you were going to do and how you were going to make it work. If you found one thing and you didn't have enough distance it was hard to make things look like they were bigger than the object behind it. It was hard to come up with ideas and make them seem like they were going to be a real picture.
            I demonstrated scale in this activity by using my siblings as the background object and finding some of their toys as the front object. I used them in a way that they would look like they could really fit into what i was trying to do. I had to zoom in on certain pictures to make it look like they were actually sitting in the car. At times I had to get up closer to the object to make it look bigger and have my siblings go farther back than they originally were to make them fit. If I could do this project again, I think I would change where and how I portrayed some of the pictures. I would have also found other objects in which they could make it look more like scale.

1 comment: