Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Blur Motion Reflection


         
             The strongest technical aspect in the photo on the bottom is the way it has created an illusion. It is showing a way that the flag pole is in front of me but at the same time it also looks like it is behind me. The technical aspect that I could improve on is waiting for a moment to take the picture. If I had waited longer I may have been able to capture a cooler effect with the light and had to illusion in the background like the second picture look nicer.
             The easiest part of this activity would be finding a good way to move the flagpole to get a cool motion and illusion behind it. It was the easiest because in previous picture you can see what looks cool about the movement and you can recreate the same motion multiple times if you need. The  difficult part of this project was giving yourself enough time to take the picture. If you didn't give yourself enough time, you could end up with only a small amount of light or a lot of light.
             I demonstrated blur motion by changing the settings on my camera to make it capture the light slower while it was still able to move the light in my final picture. Also, I used the flagpole to move the light to create the blur that I show. If I could do this project again and differently, I think I would try to find another way to move the flagpole to create a better illusion. Also I would try to use different colored glow sticks and played with the colors more.

No comments:

Post a Comment