Thursday, May 28, 2015

Clone Reflection




            The strongest technical aspect of my work would have to be the way I edited them to look like there are multiples in the picture. I made sure I was careful to not erase certain parts of the picture to make them look unrealistic. I also made sure I was careful enough to line everything up just perfectly. The technical aspect of my work that I could improve on was not moving the camera so much. For the most part all of my pictures lined up just perfectly but some so the props I used like in the last picture of my sister doing laundry, she had moved the towel a little bit which made things harder.
            The easiest part of this activity was setting up my camera to have it take a series of photos. I used my tripod so that I was sure to not move my camera to much and that the pictures were taken all the same way. The difficult part of this activity for me was using photoshop to color in the people on different layers. It was hard because you had to be extremely careful with what you were doing and so you didn't erase anything else besides what you needed to be there.
            I demonstrated cloning in this activity by having an area where I was able to take a series of photos of my siblings doing different things around the house. I set up my camera on a tripod so I was able to capture everything exactly instead of having some pictures possibly be crooked. If I could do this art activity again I think I would change where I was or even what I was doing. Also, I would set up my camera in a different way and to see what other things I could have done.


         

1 comment: